Officials believe that a fire that broke out at a Winter Springs home started with a cigarette.
Seminole County Fire Department crews responded to reports of a residential fire at Little Sparrow Court in Winter Springs around 8:15 p.m. on Tuesday, March 28.
Upon arrival, crews found a group of plants and a backyard deck that were engulfed in flames. There was no damage to the house, and firefighting crews from SCFD, as well as Oviedo Fire Rescue, were able to extinguish the fire quickly.
No injuries were reported and there was no additional damage to the home. According to officials, a cigarette may have been the reason for the blaze.