A gas leak that broke out at a restaurant in St. Cloud prompted an emergency response from fire crews and police on Thursday.
Emergency personnel from the St. Cloud Police Department and St. Cloud Fire Rescue responded to La Bella Napoli restaurant at 4071 13th Street in St. Cloud on Thursday, September 21 after reports of a gas leak.
Upon arrival, crews took the precaution of evacuating all of the surrounding businesses. A gas line outside of the business was shut off and the structure was ventilated to remove the gas buildup.
According to authorities, the business was closed and no injuries were reported as a result of the incident.